The position is responsible for contributing to team-oriented, time-sensitive software development, integration, and maintenance projects in the Enterprise Collaboration and Employee Experience space including frontend, backend, automation and mobile development. Specific tasks may include design, programming, documentation, testing, and support of software applications / integrations / features in local and cloud based systems adapting quickly to new technologies. This role requires good communication skills with management, team, and requestors while working in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Perform in all areas of software development, including: requirements, estimates, design, construction, testing, documenting, maintenance, configuration management, quality, tools, and agile development.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the assigned applications.
- Help create and provide a seamless work experience for employees across using tools, integrations, simplifications, and documentation.
- Work individually and collaborate with others to complete projects successfully and efficiently.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve quickly for both development and ticket support.
- Communicate effectively and timely regarding status, project efforts, and issues.
- Use appropriate tools to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure best practices are followed, along with company and departmental policies and procedures.
Requirements: Considering Software Developer or Senior Software Developer…
o Full stack developer
o Frameworks APIs: Express, Angular 2+ and/or React
o Experience with Hybrid Mobile development: Phonegap, Ionic, or React Native
o Experience with development IDEs (including c9.io), version control (git)
o Quick to learn new technical skills / products and to solve problems
o Automation and build tools
o SQL and NoSQL database experience
o OAuth and related knowledge
o Ninja software skills