As a member of the Enterprise Platforms Sales and Service Technology Salesforce.com Agile Delivery team, the Salesforce Developer will be responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the force.com platform. You will provide production support for applications by trouble shooting issues, proposing solutions, testing fixes, and migrating solutions. The candidate will be responsible for partnering with the Solution architect, business analyst and product team members to support Sales, Service and Marketing functions. A team player with a collaboration-oriented mindset is essential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with members of the project team and business owners to design, develop, unit test, and provide post-release support
- Work in an Agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods
- Utilize cloud integration tools such as MuleSoft, WebMethods-Cloud Streams, Informatica Cloud manage integrations between SalesForce.com and other systems
- Design advanced reports, dashboards, and portals in SalesForce.com and other business intelligence tools
- 3+ years experience in Force.com, Visual force and the Apex programming language (*SFDC Developer Certification 401 must, 501 preferred)
- 2+ years experience in Salesforce.com configuration & customization including and not limited to workflows, S-controls, data validations & triggers
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and data modeling including Salesforce.com SOQL, SOSL query language
- Experience using the Force.com data loader and handling data migration assignments. Proficiency in Java, SOAP, REST services.
- Expert knowledge of MVC concepts, object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse & GIT.