You are a Principal QA Automation architect who is passionate about driving efficiency in the software development process by using leading tools and frameworks to deliver complete automated test suites and provide test automation architecture to a large distribute software organization.
- Define QA automation strategies and approaches based on business and platform requirements.
- Lead groups of QA automation engineers to execute the automation strategies.
- Introduce leading QA Automation tools and techniques, and train the team in efficient use of these tools.
- Design pervasive integration between QA automation and DevOps process automation.
- Gain a deep technical and functional understanding of our platform, product architecture and ongoing feature development roadmap.
- Work proactively with members of Agile teams to find root cause of defects using manual and automated testing.
- Collaborate with product owner and developers to deliver a quality product.
- 7 – 8+ years of experience with QA methodologies and software testing.
- 3 – 5 years of hands on experience with test automation tools
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, advising, and leading QA automation teams.
- Strong analytical, organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to apply technical expertise to QA practice (test cases, execution and troubleshooting)
- Proven experience driving issues to resolution.
- Position requires individual who is team-oriented, technology savvy and driven to produce quality results.